(Available at http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=403217 )
- "Diversification or Specialization? An Analysis of Distance and Collaboration in Loan Syndication Networks", with Jian Cai, Frederik Eidam and Anthony Saunders,
- "The Wolves of Wall Street? How Bank Executives Affect Bank Risk Taking" with J. Hagendorff, A. Saunders, and F. Vallascas, April 2016
SFS Cavalcade 2016, NBER SI Risk 2016
- "Why do Corporate Depositors Risk Everything for Nothing? The Importance of Deposit Relationships, Interest Rates and Bank Risk." with Friedmann, D., B. Imbierowicz, A. Saunders, 2017.
Conferences: AFA (2018), EFA (2017)
- “Brexit” and the Contraction of Syndicated Lending, with Berg, T., A. Saunders, L. Schäfer, 2017.
Conferences: FIRS, 2017.
- "Cutting Out the Middleman – The ECB as Corporate Bond Investor ", with Große-Rueschkamp, B., and D. Streitz, 2017.
- "Rules versus Discretion in Bank Lending Decisions” , with Manju Puri and Joerg Rocholl, 2012.